- Disclaimers. Information and graphics on this site may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, or out-of-date information. Information is supplied at this site under the condition that the persons receiving it will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use. Use of such information and graphics is at your own risk.
- Third Party Sites. This site provides links to other sites on the Internet. Claritee makes no representations whatsoever about these sites. The provision of links to other sites on the Internet should not imply Company’s endorsement of any such sites by Claritee or any association with these other sites’ operators. These sites are not under the control of Claritee, and you acknowledge that Claritee, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, and its licensors are not responsible for the accuracy, legality, decency, copyright compliance, or any other content of such sites.
- Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, republish or retransmit any materials posted at this site without the prior written permission of Claritee. Except as expressly authorized by Claritee, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content. Notwithstanding the above, you may print or download one copy of the materials or content on this site on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. To obtain permission for additional rights to the material from this site, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.The trademarks displayed on the site, are owned by Claritee or its licensors. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Claritee or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the site. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the site is strictly prohibited.
- Public Content Posted to Site. With respect to content you elect to post to this site, you grant Claritee the world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. CLARITEE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DIRECTION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CLARITEE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF CLARITEE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) THAT RESULT FROM: (i) THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR ACCESSING OR BROWSING THE SITE, OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS OR CONTENT FROM THE SITE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATERIAL RELATING TO THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CLARITEE’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you have the power and authority to enter into this agreement; (b) you are at least eighteen (18) years old; (c) you shall not use any rights granted hereunder for any unlawful purpose; and (d) you shall use this site only as set forth in these Terms of Service.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Claritee and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due that arise from your use or misuse of this site. Claritee reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Claritee in asserting any available defenses.
- International Use. Claritee makes no representation that materials or content on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this site from other locations you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws. You agree to comply will all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- Termination. Claritee reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this site, with or without notice.
CLARITEE™ is a trademark owned by Claritee Group, LLC. Copyright © 2010 Claritee Group, LLC. All rights reserved.